Putting the Fun in Fundraising for ZBB
A few facts on fundraising:
Program fees cover 50 % of the Zionsville Band Booster Budget
ZCHS contributes in-kind support (e.g. buses, facility usage)
The remaining 50 % of funding for the program comes from fundraising
Fundraising benefits band participants in two ways:
Directly by returning money to student accounts to offset fees (e.g. SCRIP)
Indirectly by covering a portion of the total ZBB budget and avoiding higher fees.
How can I earn money for my student account to use toward the program fees?
Sign up for and use SCRIP (a % of each purchase goes back to student accounts)
Sell IndyBooks ($10 goes back to students for each coupon book sold)
Sell Butter Braids ($5 goes back to the student account for each one sold)
PAC concession volunteering ($5/hr goes back to the student account)
There may be additional opportunities as we ramp up fundraising efforts
How can I help ZBB fundraising?
Raise money for the band programs by just shopping online! Go to: https://smile.amazon.com/ then choose Zionsville Band Boosters Inc. as your charity and shop ‘til you drop. A portion of your sales will go to ZBB.
Register your Kroger card with Zionsville Band Booster at KrogerCommunityRewards.com Search for ZBB organization number which is 52996 or search “Zionsville” and select Zionsville Band Boosters.
Donate to the program directly.
- Purchase an advertisement to be placed in the invitational program or recommend a business to contact.
Attend band fundraising functions (e.g. chili supper, invitationals, see a calendar of events for more info)
Purchase items at the ZCHS concession stand at events because proceeds from concessions are a major source of funding for ZBB.
Buy Zionsville Band related clothing items in the GEAR Store.
- Volunteer to assist by helping to organize
- Discovery Indy Book Sales
- Butter Braids Sales
- Mattress Sales Advertising
- Dine Out Restaurant Program
- Sponsorship Sales
- Email any fundraising ideas to Tom Stucky at email@example.com or Mark Enerson at firstname.lastname@example.org
But to do fundraising right- we need volunteers to help:
- If you are good with people or know lots of people, we need people to help solicit advertising, even if it is only a small time commitment, every little bit helps.
- If you are interested in helping organize an event, let us know.
- If you are not the organizing type, but willing to pitch in a small amount of time, let us know.
- If you would rather donate money than time, every little bit helps.
Contact Tom Stucky at email@example.com or Mark Enerson at firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer.